Expectations towards an interim manager
Based on a wide range of experiences the interim manager is the opportunity to comply with different expectations.
- Begin of work on short notice
- No organisational blindness
- High objectivity
- Portfolio of experience
- Leadership skills
- Efficient, due to no inclusion in informal processes
- Orientated towards execution
- Tolerant towards operational situation
- Cost-benefit optimal
Please discuss issue with our Mr Wyss. Astonishing facts will become manifest if costs are regarded fairly and correctly.